Enterprise Sciences maintains a full research laboratory and extensive prototyping facilites to enable rapid in-house production and testing of integrated alpha, beta, and pre-production prototypes. By minimizing coordination between multiple outside vendors, our vertical integration permits fast turn-around times.
Our Prototyping Capabilities include:
- CNC machining and 3D printing — Quick in-house production of arbitrarily shaped mechanical parts and assemblies from aluminum, steel, stainless steel, brass, plastic, composites, and ceramics.
- Analog, digital, and RF electronics — Design and production of custom electronics in breadboard as well as full printed circuit board configurations. We routinely build custom electronics incorporating analog, digital, and mixed signal circuits, high frequency, high power, and high voltage components, as well as microprocessor and micro-controller devices on custom printed circuit boards. As part of our electronic capability we can configure and pre-program embedded computers, FPGAs and controllers.
- Printed Circuit (PC) and Ceramic Boards — Layout and assembly of PC boards with leaded and surface mount electronic components. Layout, printing, and high temperature firing of LTCC green ceramic boards and assemblies.
- Screen Printing — Precision printing of solder, metallic pastes, dielectrics, and adhesives on ceramics and other materials.
- High Voltage and Pulsed Power — Miniature high voltage sources and controlled pulsed-power systems, including fast capacitor banks and Marx generators.
- Optical and Imaging Systems — Development of breadboard and complete optical systems integrating lenses, fibers, mirrors, filters, gratings, lasers, sensors, imaging detectors and other elements.
Laboratory Testing and Validation Facilities
Enterprise Sciences maintains laboratory facilities for mechanical, electronics, optics, and general research testing and validation of prototype products and technologies.